W E L C O M E
Welcome to San Diego School of Creative Performing Arts's Key Club website! We reside in the sunny California as we represent Division 11 of the California-Nevada-Hawaii Key Club District. Key Club is an international student-led organization which provides its members with wonderful opportunities to help and serve the community. Let's go on an unforgettable journey of service, character building, inclusiveness, caring, and leadership. We hope to make you apart of our Key Club Ohana. (ू•ᴗ•ू)
Room 121 | Every Monday | Lunch
Room 121 Ms.Mooney | 2nd Wednesday of the Month | Lunch
Family House of Pancakes
1st Wednesday of the Month | 6pm
Updates & Events:
Anaheim Convention Center | March 13-15, 2015
Key Club Membership payment is $12 & that gets you:
Bake to Eliminate: TBA
Raise change to make a change until March
Color in Motion
Qualcomm Stadium: 9449 Friars Rd, San Diego, CA 92108
February 28, 2015
SIGN UP HERE
California 10/20 Run
February 15, 2015 | 6:30am-11:00am
WE NEED AT LEAST 15 MEMBERS TO ATTEND
Key Club Pledge
"I pledge, on my honor, to uphold the Objects of Key Club International; to build my home, school and community; to serve my nation and God; and combat all forces which tend to undermine these institutions."
Key Club International is an international student-led organization which provide its members with the opportunity to perform service, build character, and develop leadership.
Objects of Key Club:
- To develop initiative and leadership.
- To provide experience in living and working together.
- To serve the school and community.
- To cooperate with the school principal.
- To prepare for useful citizenship.
- To accept and promote the following ideals:
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and application of higher standards in scholarship, sportsmanship, and social contacts.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render unselfish service, and to build better communities.To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which makes possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and good will.